|I'll post the afters when I get things
cleaned up. Here are some of the things that were done.
I completely removed all previously installed wiring to include
all the wiring for the NOS system and rewired and rerouted
everything with new wire, new relays to a set of my own custom NOS
controls in the glovebox. Rewired and relocated the boost
controller. Repaired all wires which were previously spliced in to.
Everything soldered with electrical tape only used in some cases to
doubled up for heat shrink. Also doubled up heatshrink where needed.
I installed a new instrument cluster with new custom gauge faces
which I designed to perfectly match and overlay the OEM gauges,
installed new carbon fiber (sorry, I like CF) from a rare new CF set
from woodtrim to replace the pieces which used to have switches,
moved all NOS controls to the glovebox in a custom mounted
configuration with a new electrical design and reconfigured the
gauges and controls in the glovebox. Rewired door and window
controls to new Matrix RS III alarm. Reconfigured the radio bezel
with a carbon fiber MDM-100 and relocated the turbo timer and boost
controller. Repaired lost connection to speed sensor. Replaced the
complete emergency brake system due to nonfunctioning.
There's a few more things but I can't recall off the top of my
After finishing the complete emergency brake system install from
the handle back. Fun!
More before interior.
All this crap is GONE!
New wire. The box is now mounted in the glovebox for the NOS
New CF from Woodtrim.
New cluster before a little more redesign and install of the
gauge face overlays. I stuck with the 160 face.
Thats it for now. I'll post the finished pics this weekend.
(Total Mouse Over Hits: a Lot)